War zone Proxion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dark Apostle Marduk

Spread the Gospel of the Dark Gods Empty Spread the Gospel of the Dark Gods

Fri 11 Aug 2023 - 19:38
Erebus: there is a new sector sprawling within the imperium we shall send our Dark Apostle to spread the gospel.

Kor Phaeron: You fool we shall send the full force of the legion and annihilate this sector and bring forth a huge warpstorm to let our brothers help up in the destruction of the false emperor.

Erebus: Ah! My friend always so blunt in your methods. We shall create the storm first by spawning cults and not by fighting. Remember I’m the first one to whom the true gods spoke first ans a more subtle approach is always the best. And my understanding is that several Waagh, some Aeldaries ans Necrons are waging war at the moment so Khorne is very pleased.

Kor Phaeron: so be it. We shall send a vanguard and assess the situation. Deliberation closed. Dark Apostle Marduk shall oversee the direct management of this campaing.

Antikytheran Knight, Emmanuel, Gitbang Boomdakka (Jon) and the_garantine like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum