War zone Proxion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Crack Dealer

Tyranid Supremacy Empty Tyranid Supremacy

Sun 13 Aug 2023 - 9:27
The only constant is time. Time moves forever forward. Time never stops. Time never ends. Time is eternal.

Hunger affects everything. Everything must consume. What cannot satiate it's hunger dies. Hunger is eternal.

Violence is everywhere. The universe is violence. Violence gave birth to the universe. Violence will forever rule the universe.

The other races believe they can control time. They believe they can tame their hunger. They believe they can control voilence.
They know nothing. Nothing.

The purity of us is in the knowledge of time. We will forever move forward. We can never be stopped. We will never end. We are eternal.
We are hunger. We will consume. We will never be satiated. Our hunger is eternal. We are violence. We perfection.

We are the universe.  I. I...AM the universe. I AM time itself. I AM hunger. I AM violence. I AM unstoppable.

I AM SWARMLORD!

And you?   You are finished...

Tyranid Supremacy Swarml11

Antikytheran Knight, Steve, Emmanuel, Gitbang Boomdakka (Jon) and Kjarl_FellHammer (Kyle B) like this post

Antikytheran Knight
Antikytheran Knight
Admin
https://warzoneproxion.forumactif.com

Tyranid Supremacy Empty Re: Tyranid Supremacy

Tue 15 Aug 2023 - 10:03
Damn... should have put my brown pants before reading that intro... Shocked Shocked Shocked
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum